Signature Publishing was the big winner at the PPA’s Independent Publisher Awards 2010 yesterday as it collected prizes in four categories.
The company was named independent publisher of the year with its marketing division collecting the team of the year prize.
Its other awards came as company director Danny Morris won the individual achievement prize and its Horse & Rider publication was named consumer magazine of the year.
The Awards were held at held at Vinopolis on London’s South Bank last night.
Full list of winners for the Independent Publisher Awards 2010:
- Business Magazine of the Year – Sigaria for Procurement Leaders
- Individual Achievement – Danny Morris of Signature Publishing
- Independent Punlishing Compnay of the Year – Signature Publishing
- Team of the Year – Signature Marketing Team
- Consumer Magazine of the Year – Signature Publishing for Horse & Rider
- Customer Magazine of the Year – Stream Publishing for Velocity, the CityJet in-flight magazine
- Editor of the Year – Gwyn Roberts of Pageant Media
- Designer of the Year – Mike Turner of LSC Publishing
- Sales Person of the Year – Rudy Bonura of Sigaria
- Launch/Relaunch/Innovation of the Year- Media 10 for Grand Designs magazine
- Media Brand of the Year- Cravenhill Publishing for Communicate Magazine
- Digital Brand of the Year – Terrapinn Holdings for Total Telecom