Bauer’s TV Choice has over taken IPC’s What’s On TV in the sales stakes making it the highest selling actively purchased magazine in the UK and Ireland.
The title, which saw sales climb by 8.1 per cent in the last period, was up 3.8 per cent to 1,404,950 compared to What’s On’s which was down 3.5 per cent to 1,386,900 leaving some 18,050 copies between the two.
All About Soap saw the highest sales growth up 28.2 per cent. The title’s sales climbed 17.1 per cent jump in August.
TV Quick saw the biggest sales decline. It shed 14 per cent of its sales to 211,608 and was closely followed by TV Easy down 13.2 per cent to 254,669.
Radio Times, considered the definitive listings magazine, saw sales decline by 2.6 per cent to 1,054,184.
- TV Choice 1,404,950 up 3.8 per cent
- What’s On TV 1,386,900 down 3.5 per cent
- Radio Times 1,054,184 down 2.6 per cent
- TV Times 358,511 down 5.0 per cent
- TV easy 254,669 down 13.2 per cent
- TV Quick 211,608 down 14 per cent
- Inside Soap 200,045 up 5.7 per cent
- TV & Satellite Week 195,386 down 5.8 per cent
- Total TV Guide 115,819 up 5.8 per cent
- Soap Life 102,452 up 5.0 per cent
- All About Soap 100,048 up 28 per cent
- TV Now! 33,342 down 7.7 per cent