- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Isleworth
We are looking for a new Head of Digital Output to lead our digital teams in delivering our content across our many platforms, and, crucially, to grow the reach of our journalism.
Be responsible for ensuring that Sky News delivers the best journalism to audiences across its digital platforms, to the highest of production standards and consistent with the Sky News brand of editorial excellence, and develop our audiences by working innovative on and off platform.
- Ensure the Sky News Mobile App and website remains the best news App in Britain
- Innovate, excite and challenge the digital teams to develop new and engaging ways of using text, video and graphics to tell shareable stories on all platforms
- Provide clear, creative leadership for teams working on mobile, social media platforms, digital video and On Demand/Catch Up services
- Manage relationships with Sky Product development and Technology teams and the wider Sky family
- Work with Product teams to ensure Sky News hits KPIs for audience and commercial targets
- Create a tactical and strategic vision for how Sky News should compete with both rival content providers and rival digital media platforms.
- Drive Sky News team to create award-winning digital innovations, delivering at least one industry leading innovation a year
- Deliver industry-respected digital offerings that are regularly recognised in award categories
- Help drive growth in audio garnering industry recognition
- Work with senior leadership to ensure diverse and representative teams and management structures
- Work with other senior managers to make Sky News a brilliant place to work
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.sky.com/job/10332154/head-of-digital-output-sky-news-isleworth-gb/ →