- Commercial Features Writer – Verdict Media Strategies
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: DoE
B2B publishing group Verdict is looking for a versatile features writer who is able to write compelling copy for a variety of clients across a diverse network of websites.
This is a role that covers some of the biggest industries on the planet, including pharmaceuticals, energy, mining, packaging, transport, and technology.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of being able to take complex issues and subjects and quickly turn them into engaging features.
There is huge variety in this role and it offers a chance to meet clients’ expectations through creativity in a friendly working environment in our Manchester office.
It would suit someone with a couple of years’ journalistic experience who is keen to develop their writing across different content types. Someone with marketing and PR experience who has strong writing skills would also be considered.
While native content features are produced on behalf of paying clients, they have to be strong editorially and journalistically if they are to succeed.
Applicants we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level with exceptional English language skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO principles and content management systems
- Strong writing skills
- An interest in technology and good commercial awareness of the markets we operate in
- Phone interview experience
- NCTJ training and shorthand would be an advantage
Please apply by Monday 22 April to alexander.Love@globaldata.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org