- Location: Kensington
- Salary: Competitive
- Job type: Full-time
The Mail on Sunday is looking for a proactive and efficient administrator to work in the Managing Editor’s Office.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get to know many different areas of Britain’s best-selling Sunday paper and work closely with staff in all departments.
Experience of working at a newspaper is preferable but not essential.
- Acting as PA to the Managing Editor
- Day-to-day administrative management of the Editor’s Suite
- Liaising with HR on staffing matters, including contracts and pay
- Managing retainer contracts: preparing them, arranging signatures and logging them with HR and Finance
- Submitting and overseeing contributor and supplier payments
- Ensuring all time sheets are promptly signed off and submitted
- Making all necessary preparations for new starters
- Assisting with queries from staff and contributors
- Coordinating entries to industry awards
- Maintaining excellent relationships with building services, IT, HR, Finance, housekeeping staff
- Covering for the Editor’s PA when she is on holiday
Please send a CV and cover letter (maximum one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com