- Location: London Bridge/Borough
- Duration: Full-time role
- Experience: PR, or financial services experience preferable but not essential
This is a job for someone who would relish the opportunity to be involved in major news stories and to be at the cutting edge of PR.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services
- Some experience of managing a colleague or team
- A strong work ethic and determination to excel
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Regular career and salary reviews
- Excellent training programme
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your CV, and a short paragraph or two in the body of the email detailing any information you think relevant to Mikaela.Walker@Mattison.co.uk.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application individually.
About Mattison Public Relations
We focus on financial and professional services clients. We are well-regarded for achieving excellent results for our clients in the most influential national and international media.
We have an outstanding record for hitting the front pages, and are proud of the feedback we get – from clients reporting new business off the back of press coverage we have achieved to journalists regularly citing our work as examples of “getting PR right”.
For a PR agency we provide a unique level of business insight. We regularly produce pioneering research into a diverse range of topics for our clients such as human rights cases, emerging market syndicated loans, IPOs, tax investigations, product recalls, insolvency in seaside towns etc.
Clients include private equity, hedge funds, law firms, banks, other specialist non-bank lenders, accountancy firms etc
We are small enough to have a flat and flexible team structure, and big enough to have a good mix of clients, so while we will build on a new recruit’s individual background, we can also guarantee exposure to a range of industries and issues.
If you want a job where you get to exercise your intellectual curiosity then this is it.
We can promise excellent career progression for talented and dedicated recruits.
Closing date: 7 April 2019
To apply for this job email your details to Mikaela.Walker@Mattison.co.uk