- New guidelines for UK journalists on reporting road collisions suggest banning use of the word 'accident'
- Diversify newsroom campaigner: Jobs go to privileged white colleagues who don't need to apply
- BBC's Sophia Smith Galer on TikTok fame and why she's 'flummoxed' more publishers don't copy Washington Post's 'Dave'
- Yorkshire Evening Post breached woman's privacy by reporting claim she had mental illness
- Interview: New York Times explains the in-house adtech it is using to prepare for the death of third-party cookies