All UK music magazines audited by ABC dropped circulation between June 2012 and June 2013.
Free title the Fly saw the most dramatic decline, with its 34.9 per cent decline to a circulation of 70,866 seeing it knocked off the top spot in the sector.
Mojo is now the biggest rock music magazine in the UK. Its circulation stands at 79,345, down 6.8 per cent year on year.
The second best performing title in terms of year-on-year change was Kerrang, which now has a circulation of 37,603 – down 6.5 per cent year on year.
UK music magazine circulations for the first half of 2013 (source ABC)
Magazine: Average circulation, year-on-year change
- Mojo: 79,345, down 6.8 per cent
- The Fly: 70,866, down 34.9 per cent
- Q: 58,980, down 8.7 per cent
- Uncut: 56,894, down 9.7 per cent
- Kerrang: 37,603, down 6.5 per cent
- New Musical Express: 20,011, down 16.4 per cent