- Observer's Carole Cadwalladr vows to fight 'meritless' latest legal threat from Brexit campaign donor Arron Banks
- Ex-Huffpost journalist offering course on reporting BAME communities says news industry used to be 'almost blatantly racist'
- Guardian had 'strong public interest' in reporting Boris Johnson domestic row, media lawyers say
- News anchor Huw Edwards now BBC's highest-paid journalist after big beast pay cuts but BBC Women say still 'far to go' on pay equality + full list of salaries
- BBC Tory leadership debate draws 31 complaints and prompts review of guest vetting