Anne Ashworth, editor of The Times’ Bricks and Mortar section collected a hat-trick of prizes at an awards night for journalists working in the property sector organised by specialist website headlineproperty.
She picked up the prizes for Best Property Supplement, Property Editor of the Year and overall Property Journalist of the Year.
The event was held at The Brewery, in the City of London.
The final shortlists were reviewed by a panel of over 40 judges including leading property journalists and industry professionals.
The journalism winners are:
- Best environment-related property feature: Jon Neale
- Best social housing feature: Lisa Bachelor
- Best Property Magazine: Grand Designs
- Best Property Supplement: Bricks and Mortar
- Property Scoop of 2007: Caroline McGhie for “The Real Cost of a Commute”, which appeared in the Telegraph
- Property Journalist Rising Star of 2007: Jessie Hewitson
- Property Business Writer of the Year: Dan Thomas
- Environmental Property Journalist of the Year: Sarah Lonsdale
- Regional Property Journalist of the Year: Marsya Lennox
- B2B Property Journalist of the Year: Roger Hunt
- Consumer Magazine Property Journalist of the Year: Nigel Lewis
- National Newspaper Property Journalist of the Year: Caroline McGhie
- Property Editor of the Year: Anne Ashworth, Bricks and Mortar, The Times
- Property Journalist of the Year: Anne Ashworth