As digital recording replaces old-fashioned tape recorders and the great podcast debate continues, Lou Thomas takes a look at a new package that aims to get journalists filing broadcast-quality reports in no time at all
- Max Mosley: Newspapers' repeated references to orgy story are attempt to 'smear me and Impress by association'
- Elite UK universities in bid for exemption from Freedom of Information saying: 'We're not public bodies'
- 'Broadsword calling Danny Boy...you cannot log the hours as perverting the course of justice'
- National newspaper print ABCs: Daily Star overtakes Daily Telegraph for first time in over a year + full figures for Jan
- Cleveland Police unlawfully spied on PA journalists in 'outrageous' use of anti-terror powers