Special Projects Editor, Progressive Media
Progressive Media, publisher of New Statesman, Spears and Press Gazette is looking for a special projects editor. The role involves commissioning and editing supplements and roundtables for inclusion in the print magazine and online.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proficient in layout, including the use of Adobe InDesign
- Experienced at planning, commissioning and editing content
- Managing a production process on deadline and on budget
- Able to work with the commercial team to deliver high-quality content to an outside brief
- A quick, accurate and confident writer.
Supplements, roundtables and microsites such as Gibraltar and Phillips form an important part of Progressive Media’s output, and there is a busy schedule already in place for 2016. We wish to move from using freelance editors for individual projects to hiring one dedicated individual to oversee all supplements and roundtables. This job would suit a candidate with some experience of editing.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Blackfriars, London. Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by noon on 11 January. Please use the email subject line "Special Projects Editor".