What they say: “We use the laws of defamation, privacy and copyright to protect the reputations, privacy and confidentiality of our clients.”
- Buzzfeed's Jim Waterson appointed new Guardian media editor
- Max Mosley: Newspapers' repeated references to orgy story are attempt to 'smear me and Impress by association'
- National newspaper print ABCs: Daily Star overtakes Daily Telegraph for first time in over a year + full figures for Jan
- Centre Parcs and Southbank Centre pull advertising from Daily Mail after Richard Littlejohn column on same-sex parents
- Former Daily Express political editor says paper 'must not become toothless tiger' under Trinity Mirror after buyout