- Paul Vickers, chairman of the Regulatory Funding Company: Hotline 'should be there'
- Vickers: IPSO cannot legally change its rules 'unilaterally'
- Vickers: Industry 'bent over backwards' to accommodate Guardian into IPSO
- Hacked Off: Lack of hotline an example of why IPSO is not 'serious'
- Hacked Off: Guardian, Independent and FT should be regulated independently
To contact Press Gazette with a story call 0207 936 6433
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To advertise, please call 0207 936 6764.