Redwood dominated the Association of Publishing Agencies’ (APA) customer publishing awards, picking up six gongs including editor of the year.
Zac Assemakis, of Land Rover Onelife, the Land Rover magazine produced by Redwood, won editor of the year. The title also won international Publication of the Year at the ceremony in London last night.
Another Redwood magazine, the Royal Mail magazine Contact, won the award for most effective business-to-business title. Tan Parmar, won Designer of the Year for LIV, Volvo’s contract title which is also published by Redwood.
Journalist of the Year went to Claire Wrathall, of High Life, the British Airways magazine produced by Cedar Communications.
Full list of winners at the Association of Publishing Agencies’ (APA) Customer Publishing Awards 2007:
- Customer Publishing Solution of the Year – Parenting Club Magazine, Boots produced by Redwood
- Most Effective Automotive Title – Today, Tomorrow, Toyota produced by Sunday
- Most Effective Finance Title – Roar, Liontrust produced by Cedar Communications
- Most Effective Travel and Leisure Title – About the House, Royal Opera House produced by BBC Customer Publishing
- Most Effective Membership Title – Parenting Club Magazine, Boots produced by Redwood
- Most Effective Public Sector Title – Camouflage, British Army produced by Haymarket Network
- Most Effective Internal Communication – The Job, The Metropolitan Police produced by Seven Squared
- Most Effective Business-To-Business Title – Contact, Royal Mail produced by Redwood
- Most Effective Consumer Publication (Retail) – ASOS.com Magazine, ASOS.com produced by Seven Squared
- Most Effective Consumer Publication (Non Retail) – Sky Movies, BSkyB produced by Future Plus
- International Publication of the Year – Land Rover Onelife, Land Rover produced by Redwood
- Specialist Communication of the Year – Food 4 Thought, British heart Foundation produced by John Brown
- Online Publishing Solution of the Year – HondaracingF1.com, Honda Racing produced by John Brown
- Launch of the Year – A Journal of Interest, Coutts produced by Seven Squared
- Integrated Marketing Solution of the Year – One Army, British Army Recruiting Group produced by Haymarket Network
- Designer of the Year – Tan Parmar, LIV, Volvo produced by Redwood
- Journalist of the Year – Claire Wrathall, High Life, British Airways produced by Cedar Communications
- Editor of the Year – Zac Assemakis, Land Rover Onelife, Land Rover produced by Redwood