Highlights of the latest issue of Press Gazette – Journalism Weekly include:
- The Financial Times NUJ chapel raises questions over the financial management of the union.
- Northcliffe boss Steve Auckland on why he thinks things are looking up for local newspapers.
- Grey Cardigan rails against the ad-girls who think Christmas is in June and the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Warren Buffet’s huge bet on the future of local newspapers.
- Amid rumours Sir Harold Evans’ superb journalism memoir is to be made into a film – our Harold Evans and Rupert Murdoch Hollywood lookalikes.
Press Gazette – Journalism weekly is sent to all registered readers every Thursday, sign-up here to get on the mailing list.