The whole Press Gazette team would like to thank all of its readers over the past 41 years, and all of those who have given us support in the recent difficult weeks
- Cleveland Police unlawfully spied on PA journalists in 'outrageous' use of anti-terror powers
- Max Mosley: Newspapers' repeated references to orgy story are attempt to 'smear me and Impress by association'
- National newspaper print ABCs: Daily Star overtakes Daily Telegraph for first time in over a year + full figures for Jan
- The UK's most widely-read quarterly fashion magazine ASOS celebrates 100th issue by going on sale for first time
- Grazia editor Natasha Pearlman steps down after three years, confirms publisher Bauer Media