Incisive Media's Post Magazine, the 167-year-old general insurance weekly, has been redesigned and its online version, events programme and recruitment site, www.insurancejobs.co.uk, have also been overhauled.
- IB Times UK website left ‘dying' and 'doomed’ as newsroom bereft of journalists following staff cuts
- Further 49 roles at risk as Trinity Mirror Live website rebrand continues with some staff to work four-day week
- The Observer fought off legal threats from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica before publishing data harvesting scoop
- Observer's Carole Cadwalladr: I became a 'news slave' in pursuing Cambridge Analytica data harvesting scoop
- Investigative journalist who helped break MPs' expenses scandal says it has become 'increasingly hard to get traction' with in-depth reporting