- Editor of six regional newspapers is first to go in mass redundancies at Trinity Mirror under new digital publishing model
- Centre Parcs and Southbank Centre pull advertising from Daily Mail after Richard Littlejohn column on same-sex parents
- Grazia magazine editor Natasha Pearlman understood to have left the title, but no comment from publisher
- The Sun pays out 'substantial damages' after wrongly claiming couple part of Islamic 'Trojan Horse' plot to take over primary school
- Public interest in Corbyn 'spy meeting' story is 'blindingly obvious' says Sun after Labour's Tom Watson accuses papers of 'propaganda'