Press Gazette subscribers now benefit from a 20 per cent discount on attending Paywall Strategies 2011, a conference being held in London on 24 February.
Depending on when you reigister, this deal is worth up to £95 (or more if you are making a group booking). The Press Gazette subscribers’ discount applies on top of any other early-bird discounts being offered by conference organisers, Briefing Media (publishers of TheMediaBriefing).
Paywall Strategies 2011 will examine the various tactics that media owners are using to monetise their online content.
- Mary Beth Christie, Head of Product Management, FT Group
- Elsa Falk, Product Development Manager, Aftonbladet
- Conor Dignam, Director of Media & Group Editor, Emap
- Matt McAlister, Director, Digital Strategy, The Guardian
- Ben Greenish, Managing Director, Press Holdings Ltd (The Spectator)
- Stevie Spring, CEO, Future PLC
- Ashley Friedlein, Co-Founder & CEO, EConsultancy
- Matt Kelly, Digital Content Director, Trinity Mirror
- Nick Thomas, Media Analyst, Forrester
- Peter Kirwan, Guardian, Wired & Press Gazette Columnist
- Steve Hewlett, Presenter, Radio 4’s Media Show
Early bookers qualify for a discount and a copy of Briefing Media’s 75-page paywalls intelligence report, worth £895. A full money-back guarantee is offered for anyone who finds they are unhappy with the content of the event.
To benefit from the exclusive 20 per cent discount for Press Gazette subscribers contact: Roberta Lifonso – email@example.com or Petra Johansson – firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply tell them the name that your Press Gazette subscription is under.
An annual subscription to Press Gazette magazine costs £90 a year (plus a free 2gb branded USB stick). Or £40 a year if you are a student.