In this week's Press Gazette magazine:
- News of the World editor Colin Myler lays down the law to journalists in the wake of the Goodman jailing.
- Info chief's "unqualified apology" to Sunday broadsheet.
- How to launch your own magazine for £5,000.
- In depth look at the national newspaper race to become broadcasters.
- Full run-down on the UK's top journalism bloggers.
- Verdict on IPC's new weekly Look from the High Street and Guardian fashion journalist Hadley Freeman.
And much more exclusive news, analysis, training and jobs from the world of journalism.
Press Gazette is available from larger newsagents.
For details of how to subscribe click here.