Monthly title Men's Health retained its position as the best-selling men's magazine in the UK (per edition) despite a 10.1 per cent drop in circulation to 221,176.
Overall the men's market was down 5.2 per cent to 2,099,346, while the free weekly titles Shortlist and Sport remain the biggest men's magazine by overall circulation.
Loaded suffered the biggest circulation drop, down 30.2 per cent to 34,505, while FHM was down 20.6 per cent to 140,716 and Zoo dropped 20.4 per cent to 54,599.
Wired was the best-performing magazine, up 2 per cent to 51,056, followed by Conde Nast's GQ, which stayed flat at 51,056.
All percentage change is year on year.
Men's magazine circulations for the second half of 2011 (source ABC)
Title; publisher; average sale; percentage change year on year
- Shortlist free ( Shortlist Media Ltd ) : 526,359 ; 0.9%
- Sport free ( UTV Media Ltd ) : 304,700 ; -0.6%
- Men's Health ( Natmag Rodale ) : 221,176 ; -10.1%
- FHM ( Bauer Consumer Media ) : 140,716 ; -20.6%
- GQ ( Conde Nast Publications Ltd ) : 120,094 ; 0.0%
- Nuts ( IPC Media Ltd ) : 114,116 ; -19.8%
- RWD ( RWD Creative Media Limited ) : 96,240 ; -1.8%
- Stuff ( Haymarket Consumer Media ) : 80,226 ; -13.7%
- BBC Focus ( Immediate Media Company ) : 67,727 ; -6.2%
- Men's Fitness ( Dennis Publishing Limited ) : 61,721 ; -10.3%
- Healthy for Men ( River Publishing Ltd ) : 59,157 ; -1.4%
- Esquire ( Hearst Magazines UK ) : 56,583 ; -4.7%
- Zoo ( Bauer Consumer Media ) : 54,599 ; -20.4%
- Wired ( Conde Nast Publications Ltd ) : 51,056 ; 2.0%
- T3 ( Future Publishing Ltd ) : 49,006 ; -13.8%
- Loaded ( Vitality Publishing Ltd ) : 34,505 ; -30.2%
- How It Works ( Imagine Publishing ) : 30,342 ; N/A
- Bizarre ( Dennis Publishing Limited ) : 20,428 ; -17.4%
- Irish Tatler Man ( Harmonia Limited ) : 10,595 ; N/A