News of the World claims Madeleine picture exclusive

asd2

The News of the World has this morning published a “world exclusive” photo-fit image of what it claims is a new suspect in the hunt for missing British girl Madeleine McCann.

The paper says the picture has been “created by an FBI-trained sketcher” and is based on information provided by “a key witness” – a holidaymaker who had been staying 500m from the McCanns in Praia da Luz.

News of the World associate editor Gary Thompson told the BBC: “It’s been taken very seriously indeed. The picture’s been passed to Interpol, police in Portugal and also in Leicestershire.”

The image has also been reproduced on the front page of the Sunday Express and the Sunday Telegraph.

Comments
No comments to display

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

17 + four =

CLOSE
CLOSE