Circulation for TV listings magazines was 6.3 per cent down on last year in the first six months of 2013, with only the sector-leading TV Choice increasing its circulation.
The Bauer title was up 0.3 per cent in the first half, posting a circulation of 1,282,276.
Second place What’s on TV was 10.9 per cent down compared to last year, with a circulation of 1,083,198, while Radio Times lost 6.1 per cent of its circulation to stand at 812,543.
Three other titles suffered circulation dips of 10 per cent or more. These were IPC Media duo TV Easy (17.9 per cent) and Soaplife (11.1 per cent), and Hearst Magazine’s All About Soap (12.5 per cent).
UK TV listings magazines ranked by total circulation in the first half of 2013 (source ABC)
Name: Average circulation; year on year change
- TV Choice: 1,282,276, up 0.3 per cent
- What’s on TV: 1,083,198, down 10.9 per cent
- Radio Times: 812,543, down 6.1 per cent
- TV Times: 247,896, down 6.6 per cent
- TV & Satellite Week: 159,665, down 5.3 per cent
- Inside Soap: 142,682, down 7.7 per cent
- TV Easy: 122,116, down 17.9 per cent
- Total TV Guide: 110,304, down 8.9 per cent
- Soaplife: 75,553, down 11.1 per cent
- All About Soap: 68,487, down 12.5 per cent
Total: 4,355,701; down 6.3 per cent