New editor of the North West Evening Mail Jonathan Lee said editing the Shetland Times was an “extremely positive experience”, despite the fact that some staff had backed a vote of no confidence in him.
- National newspaper ABCs: Metro climbs above The Sun's total circulation as Mirror and Telegraph titles post double-digit drops
- BBC management refuses to appear at next DCMS hearing into its pay structure but promises it is doing 'a huge amount of work'
- Hacked Off founder Brian Cathcart challenges Daily Mail's role in bringing Stephen Lawrence killers to justice
- 'Pushed out' Panorama reporter Raphael Rowe's farewell email: Diversity at BBC is 'worse than I've ever known'
- New Tatler editor Richard Dennen axes all of high society magazine's remaining columnists