Verdict.co.uk is looking to hire a reporter on its newsdesk writing on global business, politics, economics and finance.
This is job which would suit an ambitous reporter who is early on in their career and wants to make waves on a global scale.
- Have a broad knowledge of current affairs, with an interest in emerging business and technology trends
- Be comfortable writing on a range of different topics
- Understand basic SEO and social media best practice and how to drive traffic to a trending story
- Have some experience interviewing business leaders and influencers
- Have high levels of both numeracy and literacy
- Have some experience of working with data
- Some form of journalism education or qualification
- Journalism experience, and
- Have a desire to report on and write about the way new technology and modern politics are changing the world.
This role would be ideally suited to a keen journalist with big ideas who wants to make the job their own and grow their network of contacts.
How to apply:
To apply please email Verdict.co.uk editor Billy Bambrough at Billy.Bambrough @verdict.co.uk.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://Billy.Bambrough @verdict.co.uk →