Bahamas Leading Daily Newspaper
The Bahamas leading daily newspaper, The Tribune, is seeking a first-class managing editor to lead this 114-year-old media company into the digital multi-media age.
With a strong reputation for news, business, features and sports, The Tribune is a consistent market leader and has recently launched a Weekend tabloid section, a first in The Bahamas.
Now it seeks an energetic editorial chief whose technical and management experience will carry the paper forward into its next exciting stage of development and expansion.
The successful applicants will have;
• At least five years of senior management experience in newspapers, preferably with a regional daily or national paper,
• Proven ability to lead and manage a fine staff in a developing multi-media environment including video, internet and mobile,
• Hands-on experience across all multi-media platforms and strong social media background,
• First-class professional credentials – including the ability to write well, oversee and design attractive broadsheet and tabloid pages,
• Full working knowledge of Apple Mac, InDesign and Photoshop software
• The capacity to adapt to a different culture in one of the world’s best news towns.
An excellent remuneration and benefits package in a tax-free environment awaits the successful applicant.
Apply in writing, with full CV, examples of work, and salary expectations, to email@example.com before May 3, 2017.