The Lynn News in Norfolk has raised £66,000 for a helipad for the air ambulance at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in King’s Lynn. It is only the second to be built in the region.
- Print ABCs: Metro only newspaper to grow distribution as all paid-for nationals lost sales in July
- Jobs at risk as Archant looks to sell local TV channel after failing to generate profit since launch
- BBC chooses PA-owned tech firm to run shared local content hub in next step for Local News Partnership
- Meirion Jones: 'Everyone on right side of the Savile argument has been forced out of the BBC'
- Web ABCs: Sun fastest-growing national press website as daily regionals also make big gains