The Lynn News in Norfolk has raised £66,000 for a helipad for the air ambulance at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in King’s Lynn. It is only the second to be built in the region.
- Scottish Daily Record fined £80,000 for contempt over two stories including one showing 'dramatic' arrest pic with 'GOT HIM' caption
- Sky News presenters could be among 700 staff to benefit from £350m bonus payout as shares rise amid bidding war
- New weekly newspaper covering Gloucestershire towns is 'turning profit' with 'print-first' approach
- Almost nine in ten executives want Google and Facebook to do more to tackle 'fake news', Reuters study reveals
- David Dimbleby to leave BBC Question Time after 25 years to return to reporting