The Lynn News in Norfolk has raised £66,000 for a helipad for the air ambulance at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in King’s Lynn. It is only the second to be built in the region.
- GQ freelance political reporter Rupert Myers axed from magazine over 'allegations'
- Obituaries - Alisdair Macdonald
- Digital Summit: News UK chief says press must fix 'broken relationship' with online platforms or face end of independent news
- Oldham Chronicle's relaunch delayed as new owner says former daily could return as twice-weekly in New Year
- The UK's national news brands rated in order of trust: from the BBC down to the Daily Star