- Facebook moves into print with UK quarterly title aimed at business leaders but claims it is not a 'magazine'
- Sports Direct billionaire Mike Ashley wins IPSO complaint against Times over ‘gulag’ warehouse condition claims
- Huddersfield Daily Examiner breached accuracy code with 'bomb boffin' headline, IPSO rules
- Times, Sun, Guardian and Telegraph create joint advertising platform to compete with Facebook and Google duopoly
- 'Excessive' detail in weekly's inquest report breached IPSO guidelines on reporting suicide