- Gazette Live readers asked to pick 'best' child in Google picture survey to access child sex abuse article
- Prison officer 'turned over' to police by Trinity Mirror goes to European Court to fight for right to anonymity for journalists' sources
- IPSO clears Sun over 'The Muslim Problem' article - says causing offence is not a breach of Editors' Code
- Former Guardian investigations chief David Leigh joins Impress board to 'protect future of honest journalism'
- Guardian editor Katharine Viner says digital journalism model 'currently collapsing' as Facebook and Google 'swallow' ad revenue