Ergonomic gadgets are designed to minimise physical effort and discomfort, thus maximising efficiency. So how well do these ones work?
- Times overtakes Daily Telegraph headline print circulation for first time, ABC figures show
- Channel 4 News hire 'security specialists' after presenter Cathy Newman threatened over interview with psychology professor
- 23 journalists facing redundancy at Buzzfeed UK as NUJ says cuts are 'chilling' for news industry
- Johnston Press announces 21 new editorial roles in digital drive after 'positive performance' last year
- Actor David Tennant among nine phone hacking claims settled by News Group Newspapers