Only in this week’s Press Gazette magazine:
- Red-top whistleblower reveals true scale of Fleet Street phone-tapping.
- All the newspaper groups are in for the 2007 British Press Awards.
- Andy Coulson’s anger at jailing of Goodman.
- Profile of News of the World editor Colin Myler by his former boss – David Banks.
- John Lloyd and Martin Kettle hit back after Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre’s tirade against the “subsidariat” BBC, Times, Independent and Guardian.
- Chris Horrie analyses the prose of acclaimed foreign correspondent Ryszard Kapuscinski and explains the secrets behind the Polish journalist’s winning way with words.
Online Press Gazette will tell you what happens for free – but Press Gazette magazine will tell you why it happens and also provide more exclusives, analysis, gossip and humour from the world of journalism.
Press Gazette is available from larger newsagents and you can ask your local shop to reserve you one. For details of how to subscribe click here.