Blottr has attracted a number of high-profile speakers for the event including
- Paul Lewis, special projects editor for the Guardian.
- Matthew Eltringham, editor of BBC College of Journalism.
- Mark Evans, head of home news at Sky News.
- Gavin Sheppard, marketing director at Media Trust and Community Channel
- Ravin Sampat, editor at Blottr
The debate has been organised in partnership with the Media Trust. Sheppard will give brief talk before the debate kicks off on partnerships in news gathering between media professionals and consumers, and how the future of news gathering and consumption will be a multilateral process.
The event is being held at the Frontline Club at 7pm on 28 June. Click here for more details.