The local bloggers recruited to the recently-relaunched Birmingham Post website have twice published posts that have led to splashes in the paper, Journalism.co.uk reports.
- Archant reports interim profits down 46pc to £2.3m as fall in property market and print ad revenues bite
- Andrew Neil to stop presenting BBC's Sunday Politics as Scotland Editor Sarah Smith takes over
- Scottish exam board says it will review journalism course after 'clarification' from NCTJ over disabled student shorthand row
- Cambridge News editor hits out at parish council decision to hold meeting under 'Chatham House rules'
- Newspaper for young people tops UK children's magazine circulation for first time beating likes of Lego and Disney