Freelance journalist Tiffany Wright is advertising for an unpaid intern to work for her for at least six weeks with duties listed as:
- Coming up with features ideas for women’s magazines scouring newspapers and online every day for great potential real life features and then chasing these stories;
- Liaising with case studies and interviewing;
- Contacting Prs/charities/television contacts in order to secure exclusive real life stories;
- Writing teasers to send out to magazines;
- Networking (this includes going to functions, parties etc);
- General admin duties.
Whatever next? Will the workies soon be advertising for workies to do work experience for them?
Thinking about it – Axegrinder could do with some help with filing, regrouting his bathroom, ironing his shirts and, er, networking. Anyone interested in getting some experience in the meeja please apply via email.