- Guardian editor Katharine Viner says digital journalism model 'currently collapsing' as Facebook and Google 'swallow' ad revenue
- The Express was a repeat offender when it came to misleading press coverage ahead of UK 's vote to leave the European Union
- Print ABCs: Mirror national titles hit hardest amid industry-wide circulation drop
- As regulator Impress mulls complaint over Canary article, anti-Kuenssberg tweets shared by two board members revealed
- Metro and Mail Online apologise and take down articles which reported only one side of paternity dispute involving '£1bn fortune'