- The Observer fought off legal threats from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica before publishing data harvesting scoop
- Further 49 roles at risk as Trinity Mirror Live website rebrand continues with some staff to work four-day week
- Observer's Carole Cadwalladr: I became a 'news slave' in pursuing Cambridge Analytica data harvesting scoop
- James Harding says he left the impartial BBC to 'get back to' print journalism where he could have a 'point of view'
- Journalist John Pilger says ex-Russian spy poisoning case is a 'carefully constructed drama in which the media plays a role'