- Journalist John Pilger says ex-Russian spy poisoning case is a 'carefully constructed drama in which the media plays a role'
- The Observer fought off legal threats from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica before publishing data harvesting scoop
- Haymarket's Stuff, What Hi-Fi? and Four Four Two magazines to be sold to Future in £14m deal
- Radio 4 presenter Kirsty Lang worked through cancer treatment after being told to go freelance by BBC
- Google launches major $300m news initiative including new platform to manage reader subscriptions