- Times, Sun, Guardian and Telegraph create joint advertising platform to compete with Facebook and Google duopoly
- Sports Direct billionaire Mike Ashley wins IPSO complaint against Times over ‘gulag’ warehouse condition claims
- Culture Secretary gives green light to Reach takeover of Express Newspapers
- Press Association trial of 'robot-written' story service now open to every local title in UK
- Labour election agent fined over party political wraparound advert in local weekly that looked almost like 'part of the newspaper'