- Gazette Live readers asked to pick 'best' child in Google picture survey to access child sex abuse article
- Prison officer 'turned over' to police by Trinity Mirror goes to European Court to fight for right to anonymity for journalists' sources
- Financial Times surpasses 700,000 digital subscribers and boasts highest readership in 130-year history
- Impress founder member Caerphilly Observer quits regulator over concerns about its 'transparency' and 'openness'
- IPSO clears Sun over 'The Muslim Problem' article - says causing offence is not a breach of Editors' Code