- The Express was a repeat offender when it came to misleading press coverage ahead of UK 's vote to leave the European Union
- Guardian editor Katharine Viner says digital journalism model 'currently collapsing' as Facebook and Google 'swallow' ad revenue
- Financial Times defends Tyler Brûlé after column contains praise for three former clients of his creative agency
- Print ABCs: Mirror national titles hit hardest amid industry-wide circulation drop
- Metro and Mail Online apologise and take down articles which reported only one side of paternity dispute involving '£1bn fortune'