- Print ABCs: Mirror national titles hit hardest amid industry-wide circulation drop
- Tyler Brûlé leaves FT by 'mutual agreement' - exit comes ten days after concerns raised about editorial mentions for former clients
- Guardian editor Katharine Viner says digital journalism model 'currently collapsing' as Facebook and Google 'swallow' ad revenue
- Financial Times defends Tyler Brûlé after column contains praise for three former clients of his creative agency
- Mirror man Don Mackay dies aged 63: 'If he had been there at Kristallnacht he would have given the Nazis a kicking'